Generally speaking, light automatic spinning machines (including ordinary spinning machines and powerful spinning machines) have structural advantages similar to ordinary lathes.
However, in order to meet the requirements of the above-mentioned spinning process, for large-scale spinning machines, especially large-scale powerful automatic spinning machines, they usually have the following 11 core advantages.
- The bed, main shaft and transmission system, rotary wheel frame, tailstock and other parts of the automatic spinning machine should have sufficient rigidity? It also has a heavier worktable, thicker guide rails, and thick wall bearing capacity Brackets and boxes, etc.
- The horizontal and vertical feeding mechanisms of the rotary wheel frame are mostly driven by hydraulic transmission or combined mechanical and hydraulic drive, so that they can generate enough spinning force, and can carry out balanced stepless speed regulation to meet the process requirements.
- Ordinary automatic spinning machines use more than one spinning wheel? But there are multiple auxiliary forming wheels (flanging wheels, curling wheels, etc.). The number of rotary wheels or rotary wheel frames of the powerful automatic spinning machine is mostly 2 to 3 (2 for the general type, 2 to 3 for the cylindrical part spinning machine)? And it is symmetrically arranged relative to the axis of the main shaft? Balancing the radial force during spinning? Reducing the bending deflection, yaw and vibration of the spindle and core mold? Provides a prerequisite for improving the accuracy of spinning parts. This accordingly requires the rotary wheel to have a high lateral (such as a special spinning machine for cylindrical parts) or longitudinal (such as a general-purpose automatic spinning machine) synchronous feed accuracy. But? For the light-duty automatic spinning machine, a rotary wheel is used.
- The main shaft has sufficient transmission torque and power. According to specific process requirements? To meet constant torque or constant power adjustment. In addition, it is better to make the spindle speed and the longitudinal feed speed of the rotary wheel stepless speed regulation. On the one hand, it can meet the arbitrary selection requirements of the spinning process; on the other hand, it can maintain the surface rotation speed and Possibility of constant feed per revolution.
Bairui automatic spinning machine
- The main shaft adopts heavy-duty rolling bearings to withstand the large working force generated by the rotary wheel and the tailstock cylinder during spinning, and to cool and lubricate the main shaft and its bearings well. When heating and spinning, it has forced cooling and heat insulation measures for the parts that are directly affected by heat, such as the main shaft, the rotor head and the tail top sleeve.
- The oil cylinder of the tailstock should make the jacking block generate enough jacking force to ensure that the blank is clamped during work? It also helps to improve the rigidity of the rotating parts such as the main shaft.
- The transverse feed of the rotary wheel is mostly digitally controlled by electro-hydraulic servo system? It is mainly used for processing hollow parts of revolving bodies of any shape.
- Adopt semi-automatic or fully automatic working cycle. Semi-automatic spinning machine? Except for the loading and unloading of workpieces? All movements are controlled by end switches and stoppers? Automatically complete the entire working cycle. The automatic spinning machine makes the workpiece loading and unloading realize the work cycle again and again? It is carried out rhythmically and continuously.
- For the adjustment of the relative positions of the various parts of the heavy-duty automatic spinning machine, motorization is often used, such as the use of a hydraulic locking mechanism. This can not only improve the mechanization and automation procedures, but also make the work reliable and reduce the labor intensity of workers.
- For ordinary spinning and powerful spinning of special-shaped parts, the rotary wheel is required to be able to adjust the angle of attack—the angle of attack is adjusted to facilitate the direction of the metal or the flow rate per unit time to stabilize the spinning process and improve the quality of the workpiece. make the structure compact.
- On the equipment? In addition to the main process equipment, there are usually various auxiliary process equipment, such as the centering device for blank clamping, the unloading device for the finished product, the mandrel and blank heating device, the mandrel turning, grinding and polishing device. The gap adjustment and measurement display device between the rotary wheel and the core mold? The detection device for the size and quality of the parts, as well as the flattening, rolling and edge shearing, flanging, and curling devices of the parts. For large and modern automatic spinning machines, closed-loop industrial TV monitoring devices are sometimes installed.