The spinning processing market has been put into production since the appearance of the CNC spinning machine, and its effect is also very significant. The quality of the finished product of CNC spinning is also very high-quality and stable. Therefore, the CNC spinning machine is widely praised, and many manufacturers have also used CNC spinning. Press for processing and production. So what are the advantages of CNC spinning? Let’s take a look together.
- The metal deformation conditions are good. During spinning, the contact area is small because the contact between the wheel and the metal is close to a point, and the unit pressure is high, which can reach more than 2500~3500MPa. Therefore, spinning is suitable for processing high-strength and difficult-to-deform materials. Moreover, the required total deformation force is small, so that the attack rate consumption is greatly reduced. For processing parts of the same size, the tonnage of the spinning machine is only about 1/20 of the tonnage of the press.
- The product range is wide, and all the workpieces with rotation can use spinning technology. Such as: LED lamp cups, reflectors, lighting accessories, automobile exhaust pipes, rice cookers and other small homeware industries.
- High material utilization rate and low production cost. Compared with machining, spinning can save about 70% of material.
- The quality of the workpiece is high, the structure of the material changes after spinning, and the material crystal grains have fibrous characteristics. The tensile strength and hardness are improved.
- The surface roughness of the product is low, and the dimensional tolerance is small. The surface roughness of spinning products can generally reach 3.2～1.6um, good ones can reach 0.4～0.2um, after many times of spinning, it can reach 0.1um. Spinning products can reach smaller wall thickness tolerances, such as φ300MM, The tolerance is 0.05mm, when φ1600mm, the tolerance is 0.12.
- An important feature of metal spinning is the production of integral seamless hollow parts of the revolving body, which fundamentally eliminates the discontinuities related to the weld, the reduction of strength, embrittlement, and the concentration of tensile stress.
- Compared with stamping, spinning process is simple, spinning is completed at one time, stamping requires multiple stretching.
- There are a wide range of materials, such as aluminum, copper, stainless steel, iron, aluminum alloy and other materials for spinning.