The movement principle of CNC spinning product forming
Its movement principle is to provide clamping force through the tail top, which drives the material to rotate with the spindle. The cutter wheel makes the material extend from point to line and from line to surface according to the predetermined tool path, and then form. The difference is that the CNC spinning is controlled by the CNC machine tool to control the path taken by the cutter wheel during the spinning forming process, as well as the gap between the cutter wheel and the mold. CNC machine tools have high operating accuracy, good equipment rigidity, and large processing power, so the manufactured products are of high quality and stable, and the product accuracy is well controlled.
Both spinning forming and stamping stretch forming can make the material into shape, their specific differences and advantages have the following aspects
- 1) The difference in principle: Spinning molding is to control the flow and deformation of the material by the path of the cutter wheel, while the stretching and stamping process is to control the material flow through the cooperation of upper and lower convex and concave dies.
- 2) Mold difference: To make the same metal molding product, spinning molding only needs to make one core mold, while stretch stamping molding needs to make two convex and concave molds. The manufacturing cost of the mold is usually 3-6 times that of spinning, and at the same time The manufacturing cycle of the spinning die is shorter than that of the drawing stamping die, and the size is easier to modify.
- 3) Material difference: spinning thinning rate is usually about 30%, stretching stamping thinning is about 10%, the rate of thinning is relatively larger, while stretching stamping requires 5-10mm blank blanks, the required materials The cost is big.
- 4) Processing difference: For some simple metal forming products, there are many drawing and stamping forming processes, including basic processes such as cutting, forming, trimming, etc. Some products need to be stretched multiple times during the forming process, and the processing speed is relatively faster. Fast, and spinning forming and cutting can be done on a CNC spinning machine at the same time, but the processing speed of a single piece will be slow; for some products with long stretch height or special shape, stretch stamping forming will cause product cracking, but Spinning makes it easier to complete product molding.
- 5) Product difference: On the surface of the product, the spin embossing is distributed in a circle, and the stretch marks are distributed in a vertical line; in terms of the strength of the product after forming, the strength of the spinning product will be better than the strength of the stretch stamping a lot of.